Water Heater Repair and Installation
Is your water system is doing the following?
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Making noises from the boiler
If you answered yes to any of these then it’s time to replace it with a new water heater system. The average lifespan of a water heater is 11 years to 20 years. Beastbay Plumbing is ready to help with fast access to hot water! We provide fast, affordable, and efficient water heater installation services for the entire San Francisco East Bay. We also make sure that your new system is compliant with the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards. Modern water heaters offer improved heating efficiency and lower water heating bills. These newer systems are expected to garner around 16% or more in savings on water heating bills.
We can replace your current system with the following types:
- Conventional – Water is stored in a large tank (varying sizes available) and heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as need, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid – Combines the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water / electrical connections. Can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60 percent.
Beastbay Plumbing Water System Inspection and Maintenance Service
As your water heater is used day in and day out, you should expect that they will require maintenance from time to time. Proper maintenance can help prevent costly water heater repairs. As we inspect your water heater, we can quickly repair minor issues before they become major ones. However, if you do experience major water heater problems, we offer 24/7 emergency services at no extra charge. The quicker you call, the more quickly we will be able to help you get your home up and running again!
If repair is not an option, we will help you determine the best replacement. Water heater repairs with Beastbay Plumbing are upfront, cost-efficient, and effective. You can trust our licensed plumbers for satisfactory service.
If you would like to find out if your water heater is due for a replacement, feel free to reach out to Beastbay Plumbing. We can come to your house, inspect your water heater, and help you determine the best replacement timeline and option.